Welcome to Seton!
Serving students in Pre-K 3 through 8th grade since 1981.
- Certiﬁed teachers who teach to the student, not to a standardized test
- Low student-teacher ratios, allowing a tailored approach to education
- Seton students’ annual assessment tests place each class at least one grade level above the national standards
- Morning and After Care available
- Full classroom curriculum for all grades including Art, Spanish, Health, Language Arts, Music and P.E.
- Athletic program including Junior Varsity and Varsity teams
- Time-honored Catholic traditions
- Welcoming atmosphere and family-oriented community
- 1:1 iPad program for 5th - 8th grade
- State-of-the-art technology throughout school
- Full class period for lunch and recess, including middle school
*St. Elizabeth Seton School is not responsible for contents on external sites
Copyright © 2012 St. Elizabeth Seton Catholic School. All Rights Reserved.