Welcome to Seton!
Serving students in Pre-K 3 through 8th grade since 1981.
Save the Date: Open House! Sunday, January 29th!
- Welcoming atmosphere and family-oriented community.
- Low student-teacher ratios, allowing a tailored approach to education
- Secure, gated facilities within a supportive neighborhood
- After Care available until 5:30 p.m.
- Full classroom curriculum for all grades including Art, Spanish, Health, Language Arts, Music and P.E. Curriculum does not include Common Core
- Athletic program including Junior Varsity and Varsity teams
- Time-honored Catholic traditions
- 1:1 iPad program for 5th - 8th grade
- State-of-the-art technology throughout school
- Full class period for lunch and recess, including middle school
*St. Elizabeth Seton School is not responsible for contents on external sites
Copyright © 2012 St. Elizabeth Seton Catholic School. All Rights Reserved.